Milano – Mud Pie in Acrylic
The Osprey Milano was designed as a simple no frills daily writer that balances ergonomics and aesthetics. Beautifully crafted, the 'Mud-Pie' acrylic Milano is made from precious resin, which are completely original and stunning!
The pens modular design offers 6 inter-changeable nib units, including titanium coated Zebra G nib with an Ink-tank (coming soon)! Nib Units are interchangeable between both the Scholar and Milano Osprey pen models. The pen comes with a standard international cartridge converter system.
The unique features of Osprey Milano are:
- The inter-changeability allows you to quickly switch between writing styles by unscrewing one nib unit and screwing on the other, without all the mess of friction fitting nibs
- This makes writing with different nibs and tip sizes a breeze
- All stock Scholars and Milanos come with Standard Nib or Hour Glass Nib type, Size 6, Medium, Chrome Plated. If you would like a different tip size, you can buy an additional Nib Unit (NU) from the following selections:
- NU - Standard Nib, Fine tip – Chrome Finish, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Standard Nib,Fine tip – Gold Plated, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Standard Nib, Med tip – Gold Plated, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Zebra G (titanium coated) with Ink-Tank (coming soon)....
- For calligraphy enthusiasts and for others looking for a generous flex tied with copious flow of ink, we encourage you to buy the Zebra G nib unit. Zebra G nib unit screws onto a Milano or Scholar, as do all other nib units mentioned above
- Pen can be used as an eye-dropper, but you will need to install o- rings in both ends of the barrel. Not recommended as an eye-dropper for our acrylic collection, as the resin may stain.
- The beauty of its friction fit threaded insert will not be lost on those who notice its suitability for calligraphy.
Note: You may find more colors on our dealer websites. We encourage you to shop with the dealers by visiting their retail stores or websites .