MILANO -Kalahari Brown Ebonite Ripple - Ebonite, Size 6
The Kalahari Milano is available in Solid Ebonite Ripple and in two tone Black-Brown ripple.
The Osprey Milano comes with:
Osprey Stock/Standard Nib Options:(Can be selected via variant option)
- EEF(Extra-extra-Fine) #6 Chrome Stainless Steel Nib Unit
- EF(EXTRA-FINE) #6 CHROME STAINLESS STEEL NIB UNIT
- NIB UNIT - STANDARD, FINE, #6, CHROME, STAINLESS STEEL NIB UNIT
- STANDARD FINE TIP GOLD-PLATED (SS) SIZE 6,
- OSPREY PENS NIB UNIT- MEDIUM TIP CHROME FINISH (SS) SIZE 6
- NIB UNIT - STANDARD BROAD #6 CHROME STAINLESS STEEL NIB UNIT
- NIB UNIT - STANDARD BROAD-STUB CHROME FINISH (SS) SIZE 6,
Read more about the Kalahari Ebonite Milano below:
The Kalahari Milano Fountain features a beautiful ebonite ripple color. Inspired by the semi-arid and sandy savanna desert from South Africa.The Osprey Milano was designed as a simple no-frills daily writer that balances ergonomics and aesthetics. Beautifully crafted with ebonite (hard rubber) or Acrylic. The Milano in stock format is designed to accept international standard converters or prefilled ink cartridges, giving you the flexibility to use either bottled ink or pre-filled ink cartridge.
The Milano uses the same modular nib units as the Osprey Scholar allowing for a common standardization of nibs across the models. For example, the same Zebra G ‘Flexpert” insert that allows you to convert a Milano into a flex pen will also work on the Milano. A threadable insert fitted with a nib and a feed makes up the Nib Unit. This nib unit threads into the outer section. The inter-changeability allows you to quickly switch between writing styles by unscrewing one nib unit and screwing on the other. This makes writing with different nibs and tip sizes a breeze.
Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
Weight (all): 26 g