Milano Fountain Pen with Standard and Flex Nib Options-Black Chased (Ebonite)
Note: We are currently our of stock on the Black Chased, and we will get this back stock by middle of Feb. We are however accepting back orders, and will notify buyers as soon as it is in stock.
Inspired by vintage flat top pens of yesteryear, the Milano is machined from beautiful Acrylic and Ebonite material. Ebonite is a natural hard rubber, expect to see slight variation from the pictures (no two pens are alike!). Osprey Pens Milano Measurements:
- Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
- Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
- Weight (all): 26 g/ 0.9 oz
After you have selected the clip color, further customize your Milano fountain pen to suit your budget and personal writing/drawing/sketching needs, by selecting the nib(s) of your choice: (Note that clip color option is tied to selecting matched standard nib options, except for Zebra G and Phosbronze nib, which are available with either gold clip or chrome plated clip). For example, if you select chrome plated clip option, and select a size 6 xxx gold plated nib, the result will display as unavailable.
1. Standard Nibs are great for everyday writing. They come in a size 6 and are designed to accept international standard converters or pre-filled ink cartridges, giving you the flexibility to use either bottled ink or pre-filled ink cartridge. If you want to order the fountain pen with just the Standard nib, select a nib of your choice from the Standard Nib options dropdown menu and select ‘None’ for the Flex Nib option
2. Flex nibs are for ardent calligraphy users! We offer a choice of a Zebra g flex nib, Phosbronze flex and size 5.5 stainless steel Ultraflex nib with different tip sizes. If you want to order the fountain pen with just a flex or ultraflex nib, select a nib of your choice within the Flex Nib options and select ‘None’ from the Standard Nib options
3. If you want to purchase both, a standard nib and a flex nib, then select a value from each of the options presented. We will fit your Scholar fountain pen with the selected standard nib and include the stand-alone flex-nib with a converter in your order. You can simply unscrew the section from the barrel to swap between these two units.
*If you choose options 2 or 3 above, your order will also include: a) An improvised nib block kit that helps in easy disassembly and assembly of the flex nib & feed, to clean when the pen gets clogged over time/use. b) A 2ml sample of Noodler's Black ink, to test the unit for performance upon arrival.