Milano Fountain Pen with Standard and Flex Nib Options-Tanzanite
Inspired by vintage flat top pens of yesteryear, the Milano is machined from beautiful Acrylic and Ebonite material. Ebonite is a natural hard rubber, expect to see slight variation from the pictures (no two pens are alike!). See the complete range of available Milano colors in this listing.
Osprey Pens Milano Measurements:
• Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
• Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
• Weight (all): 26 g
• Milano Fountain Pen
• Custom Converter
• Nib block kit
• 5ml Ink Sample
*If you choose options 2 or 3below, your order will also include: a) An improvised nib block kit that helps in easy disassembly and assembly of the Flex nib & feed to clean when the pen gets clogged over time/use b) A 2ml sample of Noodler's Black ink, to test the unit for performance upon arrival.
Flexpert – User Instructions pamphlet.
Two Nib Options: Bundle and save! Here you have a choice of a clip color (gold and chrome plated) and a variety of nib sizes in gold and chrome plated options, to customize your pen with desired choices. The pen comes with a converter.
After you have selected the clip color, further customize your Milano fountain pen to suit your budget and personal writing/drawing/sketching needs, by selecting the nib(s) of your choice:
1. Standard Nibs are great for everyday writing. They come in a size 6 and are designed to accept international standard converters or pre-filled ink cartridges, giving you the flexibility to use either bottled ink or pre-filled ink cartridge. If you want to order the fountain pen with just the Standard nib, select a nib of your choice from the Standard Nib options dropdown menu and select ‘None’ for the Flex Nib option
2. Flex nibs are for ardent calligraphy users! We offer a choice of a Zebra g flex nib or a size 5.5 stainless steel flex nib with different tip size. If you want to order the fountain pen with just a Flex nib, select a nib of your choice within the Flex Nib options and select ‘None’ from the Standard Nib options
3. If you want to purchase both, a standard nib and a flex nib, then select a value from each of the options presented. We will fit your Scholar fountain pen with the selected standard nib and include the stand-alone Flex-nib with a converter in your order. You can simply unscrew the section from the barrel to swap between these two units.
Quick reference links