Milano - Black (Chased) in Ebonite
The Chased black Milano is machined from solid Ebonite rod stock. It features a vintage style custom chasing pattern on the body. Inspired by the amazing vintage fountain pens of yesteryear.
The Osprey Milano comes:
- A Standard #6, FINE, chrome plated fountain pen nib unit with a generic international converter. You can scroll through the variants on the nib options to select one stock nib from the following: Fine Chrome, Gold Plated Fine, Medium, Medium Hourglass, EF(Extra Fine), EEF(Extra Extra fine), Broad, Broad Stub nib.
Osprey Stock/Standard Nib Options:
- EEF(Extra-extra-Fine) #6 Chrome Stainless Steel Nib Unit
- EF(EXTRA-FINE) #6 CHROME STAINLESS STEEL NIB UNIT
- NIB UNIT - STANDARD, FINE, #6, CHROME, STAINLESS STEEL NIB UNIT
- STANDARD FINE TIP GOLD-PLATED (SS) SIZE 6,
- OSPREY PENS NIB UNIT- MEDIUM TIP CHROME FINISH (SS) SIZE 6
- NIB UNIT - STANDARD BROAD #6 CHROME STAINLESS STEEL NIB UNIT
- NIB UNIT - STANDARD BROAD-STUB CHROME FINISH (SS) SIZE 6,
Read more about the Milano below:
The Osprey Milano was designed as a simple no-frills daily writer that balances ergonomics and aesthetics. Beautifully crafted with ebonite (hard rubber) or Acrylic. The Milano in stock format is designed to accept international standard converters or prefilled ink cartridges, giving you the flexibility to use either bottled ink or pre-filled ink cartridge.
The Milano uses the same modular nib units as the Osprey Scholar allowing for a common standardization of nibs across the models. For example, the same Zebra G ‘Flexpert” insert that allows you to convert a Milano into a flex pen will also work on the Scholar. A thread-able insert fitted with a nib and a feed makes up the Nib Unit. This nib unit threads into the outer section. The inter-changeability allows you to quickly switch between writing styles by unscrewing one nib unit and screwing on the other. This makes writing with different nibs and tip sizes a breeze.
Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
Weight (all): 26 g