MILANO - Nikko Ebonite OKA-RED with Size 6, 14K Gold and Gold plated Nib option
On popular demand, we are brining back the Milano made in Nikko Ebonite! The beautiful OKA-RED ebonite never fails to evoke nostalgic memories of old time ebonite, that is rare to find. This luxurious pen comes with a choice of Size 6, Fine or Med 14K gold nib!!
Inspired by vintage flat top pens of yesteryear, the Milano is machined from beautiful Acrylic and Ebonite material. Ebonite is a natural hard rubber, expect to see slight variation from the pictures (no two pens are alike!). Osprey Pens Milano Measurements:
- Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
- Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
- Weight (all): 26 g/ 0.9 oz
1. Standard Nibs are great for everyday writing. They come in a size 6 and are designed to accept international standard converters or pre-filled ink cartridges, giving you the flexibility to use either bottled ink or pre-filled ink cartridge. If you want to order the fountain pen with just the Standard nib, select a nib of your choice from the Standard Nib options dropdown menu and select ‘None’ for the Flex Nib option.
2. Flex nibs are for ardent calligraphy users! We offer a choice of a Zebra g flex nib, Phosbronze flex and size 5.5 stainless steel Ultraflex nib with different tip sizes. If you want to order the fountain pen with just a flex or ultraflex nib, select a nib of your choice within the Flex Nib options and select ‘None’ from the Standard Nib options