Scholar - Burgundy Acrylic with Osprey Flexpert (Zebra G Titanium unit with Filler) on BACKORDER
As of 7/26/19, the 2019 Zebra G “Flexpert” insert has been released to the following locations: Flax Art, Passion4pens, Peyton street pens, University Art and Patrick& Co.
Please note that the FLEXPERT is on back order on our website, and when you place an order your shipment will be sent by middle of Sept. If you have any questions on your backorder, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for further communication.
This Osprey Scholar comes with the Zebra G Flexpert nib unit and will also be provided with a backup stock Osprey Nib unit.
The Osprey Scholar is named in honor of the American School System which led the world by being the first to formally incorporate hand writing into an existing educational curriculum.
Crafted in vibrant colors, the Osprey Scholar is perfect for those who prefer more the feel of a slender pen. The available colors are Orange, Burgundy and Black.
Similar to the Milano, the features of Osprey Scholar are:
- The inter-changeability allows you to quickly switch between writing styles by unscrewing one nib unit and screwing on the other, without all the mess of friction fitting nibs
- This makes writing with different nibs and tip sizes a breeze
- All stock Scholars and Milanos come with Standard Nib or Hour Glass Nib type, Size 6, Medium, Chrome Plated. If you would like a different tip size, you can buy an additional Nib Unit (NU) from the following selections:
- NU - Standard Nib, Fine tip – Chrome Finish, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Standard Nib,Fine tip – Gold Plated, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Standard Nib, Med tip – Gold Plated, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Zebra G (titanium coated) with Ink-Tank (coming soon)....
- For calligraphy enthusiasts and for others looking for a generous flex tied with copious flow of ink, we encourage you to buy the Zebra G nib unit. Zebra G nib unit screws onto a Milano or Scholar, as do all other nib units mentioned above
- The beauty of its friction fit threaded insert will not be lost on those who notice its suitability for calligraphy.
- The pen uses a standard international size cartridge converter and has predictable writing characteristics.
Length (capped): 152.4mm / 6.00“
Length (uncapped): 138 mm/ 5.43“
Length (posted): 178mm /7.00”
Diameter (barrel): 12.45mm/.49”
Diameter (section): 10.67mm /.42”
Weight (all): 19g
Weight (cap): 6g
Weight (body): 13g