Milano Fountain Pen with Flex Nib Options (chrome)
The Osprey Milano was designed as a simple no-frills daily writer that balances ergonomics and aesthetics. Best suited for folks who prefer a more heavy/ full feel when writing with the pen. Beautifully crafted with ebonite (hard rubber) and in acrylic, they come in several attractive colors. Osprey range of Fountain Pens are made for everyday writing and for calligraphers & artists wanting to use this pen for sketching, drawing, etc. Switching between different nib types becomes a breeze as the nib units have threads that screw and unscrew easily, without the mess of friction fit each time
- Inspired by vintage flat top pens of yesteryear, the Milano is machined from beautiful Acrylic and Ebonite material. Ebonite is a natural hard rubber, expect to see slight variation from the pictures (no two pens are alike!). See the complete range of available Milano colors in this listing.
- Single-Nib option : Select a pen color (acrylic and ebonite colors are listed here) and a choice of Flex nib – Zebra G Flex nib, Phosbronze Flex, Phosbronze ultraflex, or Size 5.5 flex. This pen comes fitted with a choice of Flex nib, chrome plated clip and a converter.
- We offer a variety of flex nibs to go with your fountain pen. Created with a special purpose ebonite feed, the nib assembly comes with a wide mouthed converter to keep up with the ink consumption demands of a flex nib. Don’t forget to check out the newly released Phosbronze flex nib available in 2 types: Flex and ultra-flex. Made in phosphor-bronze, this Zebra g look alike nib has a more lasting life, due to its material properties. Even though one gets more flex with a zebra g, this is a great alternate nib with slightly different properties.
- When you purchase any of our flex fountain pens, it comes with a maintenance guide and a kit consisting of a nib block, and other tools, for easy disassembly and assembly in cleaning the nib units.
Osprey Pens Milano Measurements:
- Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
- Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
- Weight (all): 26 g