Scholar - Duofold Orange
The Osprey Scholar is named in honor of the American School System which led the world by being the first to formally incorporate hand writing into an existing educational curriculum.
Length (capped): 152.4mm / 6.00“
Length (uncapped): 138 mm/ 5.43“
Length (posted): 178mm /7.00”
Diameter (barrel): 12.45mm/.49”
Diameter (section): 10.67mm /.42”
Weight (all): 19g
Weight (cap): 6g
Weight (body): 13g
For those who prefer the feel of a more slender pen, the Osprey Scholar is perfect.
- The Scholar uses the same modular inserts as the Osprey Milano allowing for a common standardization of nibs. For example, the same Zebra G insert that allows you to convert a Milano into a flex pen will also work on the Scholar.
- The Scholar in stock format with a stock insert reflects the same EDC, leak-proof, work every time philosophy of our Milano Fountain Pen. However with our modular inserts, one can just as easily upgrade and customize this pen.
- Included in the price of the pen, you have a choice of 4 Standard Stainless Steel Nibs Units (NU) to select from:
- NU - Fine tip – Chrome Finish, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Med tip – Chrome Finish, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Fine tip – Gold Plated, # 6, Stainless Steel
- NU - Med tip – Gold Plated, # 6, Stainless Steel
- If you select one of the 14K gold nib units or a Zebra G nib units, we also send you a standard NU - Fine tip – Chrome Finish, # 6, Stainless Steel nib unit with your order. These additional choices are:
- NU - Fine tip -14K Gold #6
- NU - Med tip -14K Gold #6
- NU - Broad tip -14K Gold #6
- NU - Zebra G super flex
- If you wish to purchase additional nib units of any type, please go to the Accessories/ osprey nib unitson the main menu and order as many extra nib units as you wish.
- For calligraphy enthusiasts and for others looking for a generous flex tied with copious flow of ink, we encourage you to choose the Zebra G nib unit. Zebra G nib unit screws onto a Milano or Scholar.
- The pen uses a standard international size cartridge converter and has predictable writing characteristics. Extra converters can be ordered by visiting the Accessories/Other productson the main menu.
Please check the list of Retailers who carry our products on the Dealers page of our website. If you don't find a item on the Dealers website, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com. Please note we may take a few days to respond to inquiries and appreciate your patience.