Milano Zebra G Fountain Pen
Sorry, we are out of Smoky Mountain.
Semper-fi and Kalahari have been discontinued.
Inspired by vintage flat top pens of yesteryear, the Milano is machined from beautiful Acrylic and Ebonite material. Ebonite is a natural hard rubber, expect to see slight variation from the pictures (no two pens are alike!). See the complete range of available Milano colors in this listing.
Offered in a wide variety of Milano colors, match the pen with a choice of a gold-plated clip or a chrome plated clip. Comes packaged in a premium pen box, with complete instructions, along with a Nib-block Kit, that helps in easy disassembly and assembly of the flex nib and feed. The Kit also includes a 2ml sample of Noodler's Black ink, to test the unit for performance upon arrival.
Osprey Pens Milano Measurements:
- Length (capped): 142.0 mm/5.59″
- Diameter (section): 10.6 – 11.4 mm/0.41″ – 0.45″
- Weight (all): 26 g
- Milano Fountain Pen
- Custom Converter
- Nib block kit
- 5ml Ink Sample
Single-Nib option: Here you have the option of getting a Zebra G fountain pen with a choice of not just a pen color but also have the choice of a clip color (gold and chrome plated).
The Tachikawa Zebra G titanium nib is fitted with a custom multi-fissure ebonite feed that provides a steady flow of ink to the nib, supported by a wide mouthed converter, that helps keep up with the ink demands of the nib, for flex writing styles. This complete assembly consisting of the thread-able ‘nib-feed-converter’ system is available for purchase as spares.
- Get the flexibility of a Zebra G titanium nib coupled with copious supply of ink, for uninterrupted writing or sketching
- Milano is best suited for folks who prefer a more heavy/ full feel when writing with a pen
- Do not use India Inks or highly pigmented inks, or it will clog the feed. Use bottled fountain pen friendly inks that are Ph neutral in composition
- Zebra G titanium nibs, feeds and converters are available as spares. Replacement/ maintenance is easy using the tools we provide.
Quick reference links
- Milano Fountain Pen
- Scholar Fountain Pen
- Madison Fountain Pen
- Calligraphy Dip Holders
- Fountain Pen Friendly Inks